Templates & Instructions
Please, read the general information about the Conference before preparing your submission. Pay attention that when submitting forum paper you do not need to submit the abstract.
Once you start to work on your submission, please, follow the next instructions:
- All forum paper manuscripts should be prepared in English.
- Size of the forum paper should be 4 full A4 pages. Papers shorter than 4 pages will not be considered for submission to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Authors should fill in Registration Form.
- The forum papers should be prepared according to this Paper Template (docx, doc or from ieee.org) when preparing your manuscript. Please, use only doc or docx formats from ieee.org, because there are some differences between the doc and LaTeX formats. Example of formatted paper can be found by clicking on the link. Papers formatted for any other templates will not be accepted.
- In case you prefer using Paper Template from ieee.org when preparing your manuscript, please, add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Daria Titova at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- After preparing paper manuscript in DOC format, please, use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to convert it to PDF file: log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site (create an account if you do not have one yet) and use 52378X as the Conference ID; convert your final DOC file into PDF format.
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following: 52378X for the Conference ID; your email address; a password.
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Authors from Russia are requested to submit security clearance ("Заключение о возможности открытого опубликования").
- The authors are requested to sign the IEEE Copyright Form (one form per paper, not per author). The link will be send to the authors after the submission.
- Submit your forum paper manuscript and Registration Form to email email@example.com.
- Note that if you need to make corrections in your submission, you just need to re-submit your materials.
- Note that for RSEMW-2021 we implement IEEE No-Show Policy for handling of Non-Presented Papers.
To format the references in the conference papers in an appropriate manner, one can use IEEE Reference Guide. It is also possible to find some examples in Example Paper.
Keywords for conference papers can be chosen form the top-most terms of the IEEE Thesaurus (more information on the link). It is also recommended to use some keywords or phrases with keywords in the paper abstract to help readers find your article.
IEEE Policy on Plagiarism
IEEE Policy on Double Submission
Most Common Mistakes
- Please, download conference template for RSEMW-2021 from this page. Avoid using conference template from years of 2017 or 2019, because there are some differences between these two templates.
- Capitalize each word in a paper title and paper sections titles, except for the articles and prepositions, e.g. "Excitation of Electromagnetic Waves in a Spherical Cavity", "Solution of the Problem". Please, pay attention that there are no periods after these titles.
- Please, pay attention to the Reference list and its formatting according to the paper template. Some helpful hints can be found below.
|Synthesis of a Multi-focal Impedance Reflector of Arbitrary Shape||Synthesis of a multi-focal impedance reflector of arbitrary shape
Synthesis Of A Multi-focal Impedance Reflector Of Arbitrary Shape
SYNTHESIS OF A MULTI-FOCAL IMPEDANCE REFLECTOR
|Yuri V. Yukhanov, Tatiana Y. Privalova, Timur O. Amirokov, Egor E. Privalov||Y.V. Yukhanov, T.Y. Privalova, T.O. Amirokov, E.E. Privalov|
For more ideas and insights please look here.
Put sponsor acknowledgments in the unnumbered footnote on the first page of the paper: